Monday, May 2, 2016

Ghost lived with eleven-year-old



Tale Vanessa Michel, aged 48 years, eight years ago when she began buying a house haunted by ghosts but they were not learning this, and the reason for return to the Middle Ages when it was this house is a prison and has been the execution of eight women inside.

Michel set up in the house for 11 years and was the second person to stay in it for a long time after a person has lived there for four years but could not stay more than that, despite its beauty and its distinctive.

Where she said, "I strongly believe that this cursed house, where I lived for several years and got me a lot of positions, but when I saw the long shadow between me and my son was like the straw that broke the camel's back so that I could no longer stay more than that."
She added: "I've seen things I did not expect to see her even in my imagination was the beginning when I felt someone pushed me from behind and signed on the ground and I was then pregnant and also when I brush my teeth felt like someone hit me on my back."


He concluded Michel her words: "I found a lot of evidence showing the existence of spirits in the house, after the use of a lot of psychiatric experts and investigators but did not work and you take the same technique Photo high where life may have emerged since then I could not go back to the house and decided to sell it."

0 التعليقات: